The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any Elise owners in Southern California or Phoenix area?

Greetings and Happy Holidays,

I was wondering if there are any Elise owners in the Southern California or Phoenix area that would be kind enough to give me a test drive in their car? Randy Chase perhaps? (I bought a Chase cam from you in the last L.A. auto show and I was an MR2 owner for years!)

I will gladly pay anyone for their time. In all honesty, I would really like to feel how the car performs before committing myself to a purchase.

Thank you very much,

Garrett

·
Registered
649 Posts
I live in LA and have in Elise but it's still very much in the break in stage. Not to mention I'm a bit tentative driving it around at this point. I plan on taking it a bit easy to get comfortable with the car before I start driving it hard.

So, I would not be able to give you the aggressive test drive you're looking for. But I'm sure someone will show up who is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! How long is the recommended break-in stage? After it is broken in, could you give me a ride? I don't need "bouncing off the rev limiter in every gear" demo, but revving it to 7000-8000 rpm and a few quick turns would be fantastic.

Please let me know,
Thanks!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
Newport European in Costa Mesa has a demo car.
when did they get another demo?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Scottsdale Lotus just got a Magnetic Blue, Black Interior, Touring Package Elise today. It's for sale and will be available for test drives. This was originally my car but a BRP car became available.

If you want a test drive ask for Dan. Great Guy!

We just got the magnetic blue car in yesterday and it will be available for sale and for demo rides later today.

Thank You,

Dan Caplan
Scottsdale Lotus
480-922-6242
www.lotusofscottsdale.com
[email protected]
I may stop by to see the car I could have had! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts