The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
There are a few owners close by you (NMR Rock comes to mind). You should get on the Great Lakes Lotus Club site. There are some track events sponsored by Auto Europe coming up at Gingerman and Grattan that you should really attend. Kestrel will fill you in here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a few owners close by you (NMR Rock comes to mind). You should get on the Great Lakes Lotus Club site. There are some track events sponsored by Auto Europe coming up at Gingerman and Grattan that you should really attend. Kestrel will fill you in here.
Thanks for the information. I can't wait to get my car.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome to the group and congrats on the car! I'll be out your way Friday the 30th at Grattan if you want to stop by and say hello.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Close Eric !! ( NMRJock )

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Heard there might be a new owner in Coopersville !! rotfl:up:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Great Lakes Lotus Club

Send your email, telephone and car details to me at [email protected] and I'll put you on the Great Lakes Lotus Club email list.

We have track events coming up at Gingerman Raceway (nr. South Haven) on Monday August 11th and at Grattan Raceway (nr. Grand Rapids) on the weekend of Oct 4th and 5th. If you can't wait that long you'll just have to drive over to the East side for our Wednesday July 16th event at Waterford Hills.

Check the website at Great Lakes Lotus Club. Event Signup and also Membership Dues can be made at MotorsportReg.com

See you at the track :D

Chris Price

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'll be in town on August 11th and I never got a chance to hit Gingerman before I moved. Does anyone need a co-pilot?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts