The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks - I believe I've only spotted one Elise in my 7 years of living in Richmond. Now I've started to lurk in the "for sale" forum here hoping to replace my old weekend/track VW, but I've never actually sat in a Lotus. Curious if anyone here wouldn't mind showing off their toy sometime so a Lotus noob like myself could get a feel for what everyone raves about? Basically just want to ride along (although not opposed to a driving :wave:) to see if my expectations match up with reality. :shrug:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess a related question is whether there is a "cars and coffee" meeting in Richmond area so I could check one out that way. I see Ford GTs all the time but Lotus' are few and far between it seems.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There is a Cars & Coffee Richmond, although it has been shifting around locations lately. There is a Facebook group for it, ask to join the group and you will get notice of next one, location, etc. They have usually run every other Saturday, the next one is scheduled for this coming Saturday, August 11. Hope to see you there.

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts