The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Cause Ardent and Black look just look so good together! j/k...I am sure the biscuit looks good with ardent too. Maybe I can work on photoshoping the biscuit from the brg car into the ardent car.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zvezdah1 said:
IN another 11 or 12 weeks (fingers crossed) you'll have all the pics I can take of it!
:D Chris
Closest I can get is
looking at the 360 Spyder on the Ferrari
site. It's Red with what might be deemed a dark biscuit interior. Wouldn't mind trading my Elise seats for the 360's. Then
again, those two seats probably retail for as much as the Elise costs in total.-ridgeman-

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
atyclb said:
I'm not sure that an Ardent/Biscuit Elise exists yet.
You may be right, my Vulcan friend who has yet to master the official Vulcan greeting properly. A caring
seloc.org member scoured Britain and was not able to find one. He could only find Ardent with Stone (much like a light gray stone color, hence its name). Live long and prosper
Atyclb......and do study your Vulcan hand signs. Mastery is but a mental control function away.-ridgeman-

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zvezdah1 said:
IN another 11 or 12 weeks (fingers crossed) you'll have all the pics I can take of it!
:D Chris
I had my 'hacker' friend get into the order records and change yours to Krypton - with Red Leather. You'll thank me later.....trust me.
-ridgeman-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts