The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I'd like to have a robot mow my lawn so I can find more time for the track :D

Anybody here have/use a LawnBott or Robomower? Thoughts, suggestions, and recommendations where to buy one here, please...

:wave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own an Evolution and my neighbor has the new Lawnbott LB3500 (makes me jealous). It does very well in my yard! I still have to go recover it from time to time when it gets stuck on the edging around my flowerbed (I could fix this by a little bit of re-wiring). I have not had to use a traditional lawn mower on my yard for 3 years now.

There is a very active forum about robotic lawn mowers on Robotic Lawn Mower- Robomower and Lawnbott Robot Lawn Mowers website. Bamabots.com is also full of reviews on the major robotic lawn mowers in America. If you have questions and want to ask Lawnbott owners you can check out the forum.

Robomower is also a great choice for a robotic lawn mower! While it is behind the times in technology it is great if you are worried about saftey. In Bamabot's review they say "It would take an act of creativity not stupidity to hurt yourself with a Robomower." It really is that safe. The great news is in 8 years of operation not one person has ever had to go to the emergency room due to a robotic lawn mower accident (for Lawnbott or Robomower).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts