The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, how are you guys? I just wondering is there any Lotus elise or exige club in Taiwan? Any owner in here is from Taiwan?:)

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I visit Taiwan every few months. I've heard rumors that there are a few cars on the island, but I have to see one or meet any owners despite my best efforts.

There is a Porsche club and there are sport car enthusaists and some incredible mountain roads. But, Lotus????

Anyone???

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I'm from and was born in Taiwan but I don't live there now and I own an Elise, does that count?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well, my parents are from Taiwan and I own a lotus. Maybe we should form the Lotus Club of Taiwanese Affiliation Club.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I'm in :D

Inaugural meeting on 4/26 in Taipei (that's when I'll be there next). Who is in? Meet at Taipei 101 :)
I'm in Taipei the week of March 31...

Let's take some suggestions for the club name.
Lotus Owners Of Taiwan (LOOT)
Taiwan Affiliation of Lotus Lovers (TALL)
more???

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Just fly to Singapore...think they have one there.

I'll see you there!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In taiwan some of the Bodywork & styling workshop makes very quality carbon products for good price, so i just wondering do they make carbon products for elise or exige. But seems not many elise or exige in taiwan.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not Taiwan, but in Singapore we do have a group of Lotus owners and enthusiasts meeting up once in a while. Local Lotus dealer (yes, there is only one) is very supportive.

Nothing formal yet but it's in the works.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
BUMP....

I'm in Taipei for the next few days, so I'm going to hold the 1st Taiwan Lotus Club (TLC) meeting tomorrow night! I gotta feeling it will be lonely... ;)

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP....

I'm in Taipei for the next few days, so I'm going to hold the 1st Taiwan Lotus Club (TLC) meeting tomorrow night! I gotta feeling it will be lonely... ;)

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
OK!! Cool! how many loti will be showing up? plz show us the photos of the meeting.

Cheers
ching

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
OK!! Cool! how many loti will be showing up? plz show us the photos of the meeting.
LOL... I'm not execting too many given that I've never seen one here and there's only rumors of 1 or 2 on the entire island. So, for this meeting the Lotus I brought in my suitcase will have to suffice!

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts