The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Yes. What part of North Jersey are you from? I'm up in the Poconos by Lake Wallenpaupack.

·
Carbon Fiber
1,637 Posts
There is a lotus crew in NYC like crazy lotus drivers if New York

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
No kidding! I drive right through there on my way to work a few times a week. What color did you get? An unwritten rule around these parts is that you have to post pix, lol.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I was going to mention LEO { Lotus Enthusiast's Organization } but for some reason the link seems to be down.

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
BY all means join PALS

Thanks to Certified Lotus for promoting PALS

PALS stands for Philadelphia Area Lotus Society, but when LEO had problems we enlarged our geographic area to inlude their region so their members could still have a web site to go to. We cover the entire state of NJ, all of eastern PA, DE, and the notheast section of MD. But we even have many members from CT and some worldwide.

The PALS site is set up like a social network. Members get their own page and can post photos, videos, and blogs. You can message within the site. ANd search for others in your area or with similar models. THere is a forum. ANd the primary function is to promote events that the members will do as a group. SOme of them are exclusive to PALS. some events are just Lotus owners tagging onto an existing event. The geographic region is quite large so there is a very wide spread of activity. Events are dependant on those who are members suggesting, and preferably, organizing event.

THe only portion you can see without being a member is the Home page. Membership requires a real full name and location. Attempts to register without this information result in denial. The reason for this is Unlike the most on-line forums - like Lotus Talk - where most everyone is anonymous and can therefore act like a troll. The PALS site encourages openness, civility and interaction in person. Spammers are strictly forbidden and screened for so don't worry about personal information getting out.

You and everyone else interested are welcome to join.

And congratulations on your new Lotus

LotusPALS - Home of the Philadelphia Area Lotus Society and Lotus Enthusiasts Organization

·
Registered
283 Posts
I just signed up for the Yahoo group... we were out of town this weekend, how was the event? If the weather is good I'll come to the November one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts