The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
...most of us are not very active on this site anymore. gone elsewhere to arrange get togethers with folks on british speed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FitFan, where do you guys go to arrange get togethers?

TauriJames, I am in the Mira Mesa area, and ready to meet up!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
pm me for details

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'm in San Diego all week on business (gaslamp). On 5th last night I saw an ardent red Elise as well as matte black gallardo spyder in front of Nobu and
a white Gallardo and light blue Tesla Roadster valeted in front of Seersucker

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
I'm in Mission Valley too. Well, Allied Gardens but close enough! I'm always up for a drive, would only be available on the weekends though. I've never really gotten together with any other Lotus guys for a drive. I love to take my IPS up through the mountain roads to Julian.

SwingLo...welcome back to San Diego! Maybe i'll see you again downtown lol. I think that was like 3 years ago when you yelled to me while i was stopped at that traffic light. Damn time flies!!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Anyone up for a drive Sunday morning?!?!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All, My name is Joel and I am the local Lotus rep at San Diego European, Would love to host a meet here at the store in Kearny Mesa. we could sponsor a coffee event here and a drive if enough Lotus owners here is San Diego are up for it.
let me know at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Joel. Nicholas Hurley here. You know I'm game! Let me know when you'd like to get it going.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Everyone. My name is Michel and it is such a pleasure to hear that there are many SD lotus owners. I recently bought an Elise and it is currently at the shop. I have to place the clam back on and I was quoted 1150 $. I was wondering whether there was anyone here that knows of a body shop that would do it for cheaper, or if you have personally done it, what you thought of the process. Thanks a lot and I look forward to joining some of your trips ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just picked up an Evora S from Joel. I'm always down for a drive or meetup or whatever. If you want me to go to the store to pick up some gum that's fine. I just want an excuse to drive. Anyone hitting the Cars and Coffee event at Symbolic tomorrow? Are Lotus' allowed there or are we not Italian enough?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just thought I would say hi. I'm in oceanside. Not very active on here though. Hang out with a few lotus guys from OC and LA so I'm usually up there. I know a few other SD guys but they are not very active in general. I usually go to Carlsbad cars on Saturday mornings. Sometimes other lotuses will show up as well so maybe we can plan a Sat and all show up to that and grab breakfast afterwards?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am also in Oceanside. I have not seen another a Elise driving in SD since I bought mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts