The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping to find a Lotus enthusiast in the Reno area that would be willing to cross check the cosmetic and basic mechanical condition of an Esprit.

I am in the process of buying the car, and everything is checking out so far, but I would really like to have a true impartial opinion of a Lotus fan at this point.

The plan is to send the car to a full PPI which will focus on the mechanicals, so detailed mechanical condition is not a concern. It's on the expensive side for me to fly there in time and money from Houston if the car is just a dud that just looks good in pictures.

I see the type of person that would be open to this idea as being a true Lotus enthusiast that just likes looking at any Lotus up close, and is someone that has a keen eye for detail, like someone that enters their cars in car shows (basically, like me). You do not need to be an Esprit expert. It's more paint/body/interior/crazy bad engine noise type checks.

We could certainly arrange some form of compensation for the effort, so please PM me if you're willing and able.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's looking good to have an impartial inspection of the car tomorrow -- big thanks to Sturgeongeneral!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts