The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
Have you joined Lotus Ltd and checked out the clubs? No NJ Lotus Ltd. affiliated clubs right now, but the Philadelphia club is very active.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you joined Lotus Ltd and checked out the clubs? No NJ Lotus Ltd. affiliated clubs right now, but the Philadelphia club is very active.
I just signed up for PALS and am waiting for approval from the admin. What exactly is lotus Ltd? I checked their websites “about“ section but I didn’t particularly understand what the club does.

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
I just signed up for PALS and am waiting for approval from the admin. What exactly is lotus Ltd? I checked their websites “about“ section but I didn’t particularly understand what the club does.
Lotus Ltd is the National Lotus Owners club. PALS is one of many affiliate clubs. One thing it does is conduct the annual Lotus Owners Gathering (LOG), the next being next month in Canaan Valley, WVA. Assuming good weather there will be at least a couple hundred Lotus there, of all vintage, including some race cars.

There is supposed to be several euro spec Emiras for inspection and drives by members registered for the LOG. Although the number I heard might be suspect given production challenges.

Did you look through the club’s website?

Reactions: Catsailr27

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've been trying to restart the NJ crowd....or at least try to organize it lol. Since Lee moved out to CA, we lost our event organizer and lead motivator. Check out New Jersey Lotus Owners and Enthusiasts on FB. Anyone is welcome to post and organize things, I just wanted to try to get the ball rolling and then figure out some events. I'm in Basking Ridge and if I have the free time, am always up for a drive.

Reactions: carbuff

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,868 Posts
What is your username on PALS? Start a CONVERSATION if you prefer, include @TJBNJ if you want.

I have some Spirited Drives 'in the can' that I created for LOG 36 in 2016.
Most are along the Delaware, some are in western Monmouth Co.

I have others that I created for the old north NJ club, LEO.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of other projects this summer, time has been tight for me. 😢

Reactions: TJBNJ

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is your username on PALS? Start a CONVERSATION if you prefer, include @TJBNJ if you want.

I have some Spirited Drives 'in the can' that I created for LOG 36 in 2016.
Most are along the Delaware, some are in western Monmouth Co.

I have others that I created for the old north NJ club, LEO.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of other projects this summer, time has been tight for me. 😢
I’m not sure what my user name is but I sent you message on lotuspals. Would be good if you could send over the spirited drives you created. Always looking for nice drives around this area.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm located in the Philly area and i'm looking to pick up an Elise soon, would be interested in meeting up with a group. Maybe a drive to some of the area C&Cs...
Hey bud, did you happen to find a car yet? Not sure where around the Philly area your located, but there will be a fun event in Coatesville on Friday September 16th. 6-9PM is the Coatesville Vintage GP Friday night cruise in. I'm getting a group of cars to head down there and am also hoping to get a bunch of Lotus owners in the group. So far if everything works in my favor, I could have 8 to 9 cars (including my wife's car). If your interested in stopping by to see some cars, feel free to shoot me an email. 👍👍

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey bud, did you happen to find a car yet? Not sure where around the Philly area your located, but there will be a fun event in Coatesville on Friday September 16th. 6-9PM is the Coatesville Vintage GP Friday night cruise in. I'm getting a group of cars to head down there and am also hoping to get a bunch of Lotus owners in the group. So far if everything works in my favor, I could have 8 to 9 cars (including my wife's car). If your interested in stopping by to see some cars, feel free to shoot me an email. 👍👍
Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to check it out. I'm still in the market, eyeing up a couple at the moment. I got sidetracked with another car since my last post.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I posted the info for the central PA drive/shindig here:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts