The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any dealers out there order LSS with their Demo? Will add on's be included on the demo? I.e Stage I or II exhaust?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I was told some time ago by my (reliable) dealership that no dealer demo cars would have LSS. I still believe this to be true. The two reasons to substantiate this are that 1. LCUSA need to get demo cars to dealers ASAP. 2. Delayed Customer orders waiting for LSS have priority over giving a dealer an LSS equipped car.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I haven't heard confirm one way or the other. Although the dealears would have been better going with standard suspension, because it'd be easier to tell the uninitiated buyer the LSS suspension is stiffer, because I think after the initial enthusiasts orders are filled the ratio of LSS to standard suspension will drop substantially.
Chris

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
I haven't heard confirm one way or the other. Although the dealears would have been better going with standard suspension, because it'd be easier to tell the uninitiated buyer the LSS suspension is stiffer, because I think after the initial enthusiasts orders are filled the ratio of LSS to standard suspension will drop substantially.
Chris
I also haven't seen or heard of any dealers with an LSS car as of yet. I'm sure they will be getting them sooner or later.

Chris, I agree it doesn't make sense for any dealer to have an LSS car as a demo since the suspension is stiffer and the customers may or may not like that. Just like Chris said they can always just say that LSS has a stiffer suspension.

Mitch

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yes there is a dealer with an LSS car and NO they won't sell it, believe me I've already been there, tried that...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts