The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live near Winston-Salem, and I am wondering if there are any owners of the new elise in the area. I am considering the purchase of one in the next 1 or 2 years. I would love to check one out in person.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I now have a Saffron Yellow, sportpack, with Starshield on order with Lotus of Atlanta. It has a build date in April and hopefully will arrive by July. If there are any other triad Elise owners, please respond. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Live in Raleigh. BR> Ordered from LOA # 72 what # are you? Feb. build with a May Delivery. There is a car in Raleigh already. Ran into the guy 2 weeks ago at a gas station. He said that he was not on this forum. He said he was going to get on but I don't think he has. There is also one in Chapel Hill he said.

·
Registered
48 Posts
John_Mc said:
I'm ONE of the one's in Chapel Hill. Mine is Orange. There is also a Graphite Grey one in Chapel Hill.

John
Also a Saffron Yellow one now :cool:. I have seen your CO Elise around a couple of times but haven't seen the Graphite one yet.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
My Dad lives in Winston Salem / Kernersville and has never seen one. He would love to see one of your cars.

Are any of you North Carolina Elise owners going to British Car Day?

·
Banned
253 Posts
garycurtis said:
Also a Saffron Yellow one now :cool:. I have seen your CO Elise around a couple of times but haven't seen the Graphite one yet.
I haven't seen it yet but apparently there is a Kypton Green one in Chapel Hill also. I really would like to see that one in person. I'm sure pictures don't do it justice.

John

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
They usually have it in June. Last year it was in Statesville, but usually it was at Tangle Wood Park outside of Winston Salem.

I will find out more details.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Please tell me one of you guys is going to British Car day in June.

My parents are dying to see and Elise in person.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
yeah - that's it - June 5th.

Gary - Let me know when you are going to be there. Where are you based out of?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I willl not be able to make it. However, I did pick up my Saffron Yellow,sportpack with black exige wheels,stage 2 exhaust, starshield, and hardtop elise today. I put 320 break-in miles on it coming from Atlanta to Winston-Salem. It is great car and show stopper with people. I will give more details after the break-in is complete and more spirited driving is done.

·
Registered
296 Posts
You're not alone!

There is a red Elise over in Burlington that goes to work occasionally in Winston-Salem....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts