The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an itch to take my Elise up the coast tomorrow after deciding to not work this week. Is there any events I can hook up with this week or weekend? I was thinking of jetting towards Napa (from Pasadena) tomorrow. Actually, my Elise is talking me into it! :D

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Nothing that I can think of. Was planning on hooking up with a new owner Sat morning. If the local backroads aren't fog in, I'm always up for a short run.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LarryB said:
Nothing that I can think of. Was planning on hooking up with a new owner Sat morning. If the local backroads aren't fog in, I'm always up for a short run.
Is this the season of intense fog on the coast? I would want to take coast hwy. I will probably leave tomorrow,so if you want to PM me with you number, I will call you when I get there. Maybe we can take a short run while I'm there. Sounds like fun to me.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
The last week or so we’ve had the morning low clouds. So the coast / coastal hills are fogged in. Burns off usually by late morning. Now that I think of it slight chance of showers SF and north for the weekend. I’ll shot you a PM.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I just got my Elise on Monday, and I'm in Palo Alto. Let me know when you're coming through the area, and I'll try to join you for a bit. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I'm going to head up to Sears on the weekend. The CSRG has a vintage event going and a friend (GGLC member) will be running his new ride - a ex-Andretti Lotus 77 F1 car!!! Gotta go up and drool all over the side pods.

Might be worth checking out and then taking a run to the coast.

Kiyoshi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts