The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, have you noticed any dull spots or brownish discoloration in your paint? I don't know if they just did a horrible job spraying my car, or if the paint is defective.

I know Lotus supposedly had some problems with Lava Orange in the UK and stopped offering it for that reason... I hope KG doesn't suffer the same fate :(

Every day I notice a new dull spot... and I know it's not just that I didn't see them before - I've gone over the entire car several times in various different lighting now.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
same thing OFL is describing on the saffron car down in kentucky?

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
oh man, that really sucks mike.....
i hope all our cars dont do that....
i DID comment on what i felt was lackluster paint jobs and y'all said i was "too picky."
hmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LotusLust said:
same thing OFL is describing on the saffron car down in kentucky?
Don't think so... but as stated before, I do have problems with my starshield as well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
If so, have you noticed any dull spots or brownish discoloration in your paint? I don't know if they just did a horrible job spraying my car, or if the paint is defective.
Did you notice EVO magazine's comment about Krypton?

"Krypton Green, I'm pleased to say, is right up there on the pain-in-the-arse scale, testing the skills of Lotus's sprayers to the limit if they're to stick to the 17-minutes-per-car schedule."

The article is here.

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7772

1 - 6 of 6 Posts