The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the pics! I like the first one alot, but still looking for the whole package to set as my background... thanks

·
Registered
712 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
herman, you sure those birmingham pics aren't lava orange? they seem a little saturated to be chrome.

offroadr, where'd you find that ?!?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
transio said:
herman, you sure those birmingham pics aren't lava orange? they seem a little saturated to be chrome.

it was one of the first CO pics on here from birmingham i believe. i saved it about 2.5 weeks ago, forgot who posted it.

-Steve

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
transio said:

I got them from Mark Starr who is the president of Hunting Ridge Motors and was at last weeks dealers meet in Birmingham. Those are all Chrome Orange. Keep in mind that color changes quite a bit in various light. At night it looks flat and dare I say a little dull, but during the day in the sun it looks amazing. It all depends on the light as you will all find out when you get your cars.

Best Wishes,
Mitch

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm glad I live in Florida and only drive when it's nice out. Otherwise, I wouldn't get the CO. It is very dull looking out of the sunlight. Looks great otherwise though. Man, I've got a photo of the SY Elise hanging up by my desk here at work. I keep wanting to get SY, then I change my mind and decide to stay with the CO. It sure is hard buying a car that's a color you've never seen in person.

I need a CO photo to replace this SY one hanging up! It's a nice 2 page photo though that I got from my dealer, so I doubt I'll find a nice CO one to replace it. The photo is brain washing me though, making me confused. :confused: Somebody from the COM needs to pull me back into the underworld before I lose my grip.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hollywood said:
at least you got to change your color. they wont let me change to close to production. :mad:
Yeah, I think I'm further down the list than you. Some times that can be a good thing I guess. You'll still get your car before me. :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm glad I live in Florida and only drive when it's nice out. Otherwise, I wouldn't get the CO. It is very dull looking out of the sunlight. Looks great otherwise though. Man, I've got a photo of the SY Elise hanging up by my desk here at work. I keep wanting to get SY, then I change my mind and decide to stay with the CO. It sure is hard buying a car that's a color you've never seen in person.
Tidalwave:

I'm in FL not far from you and currently on the fence MB or CO. I haven't placed the formal order yet and I'm hoping to see the CO in person before I have to spec my color. What is your "expected" delivery date - best guess anyway? I would make haste to see your Liz if circumstances permit.

CJ

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
tidalwdave said:
It sure is hard buying a car that's a color you've never seen in person.
Can't be much harder than buying a car that you have never seen in person! :D The dealer demo will be the first Elise I ever lay my eyes on.

·
Registered
963 Posts
trifecta99 said:
Tidalwave:

I'm in FL not far from you and currently on the fence MB or CO. I haven't placed the formal order yet and I'm hoping to see the CO in person before I have to spec my color. What is your "expected" delivery date - best guess anyway? I would make haste to see your Liz if circumstances permit.

CJ
The guess is August or so. Not any earlier I'm sure. Where are you in FL?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts