The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a shop closer to my house to change my oil , etc. Does anyone know of any reputable places? Or else i may have to drive to Newport Euro or Beverly hills lotus. (toofar).
Thanks

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I was looking for a shop closer to my house to change my oil , etc. Does anyone know of any reputable places? Or else i may have to drive to Newport Euro or Beverly hills lotus. (toofar).
Thanks
Call Danstoy Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs, (carmenita/alondra) they have helped me out quite a bit...562 404 2191

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Call Danstoy Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs, (carmenita/alondra) they have helped me out quite a bit...562 404 2191
i called, thanks.

and i am going to call qias right now, i hope i can pronounce the name right. lol:clap:

·
Registered
431 Posts
i called, thanks.

and i am going to call qias right now, i hope i can pronounce the name right. lol:clap:
QAIS name is pronounced Kise and is highly recommended if you're doing non-warranty work...He's in Torrance for South Bay BMW and if I remember correct, might have opened up his new shop where he does TONS of work on MBZ...one of his specialties besides Lotus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts