The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I had my 2 new rears on order so I can have them put on today for Monday's Sector111 Track day, now I come to find out that they won't be here until next week.

So anyone know what shops might have them in So Cal?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Man, I had my 2 new rears on order so I can have them put on today for Monday's Sector111 Track day, now I come to find out that they won't be here until next week.

Symbolic probably does, or any other dealership.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

I'm pretty sure I saw an extra set at Lotus of Beverly Hills - 310 246-5454. Ask for Russ or Allen.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm pretty sure I saw an extra set at Lotus of Beverly Hills - 310 246-5454. Ask for Russ or Allen.
Just talked to Russ, looks like they only have the fronts, not the rears. :(

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Just talked to Russ, looks like they only have the fronts, not the rears. :(
I have a brand new set of rears in my garage that I could let go for what ever tire rack is selling them for.

PM me

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
I have a brand new set of rears in my garage that I could let go for what ever tire rack is selling them for.

PM me
And by "rears" you mean... :panic:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good new, looks like the tires did get in after all! :clap: :D

And I was in such a panic :panic: when I found out it wasn't going to be in..

thank you guys so much for the help especially Patrick for the offer! You guys are awesome! :bow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts