The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, currently shopping hard for Elises and I found one that looks pretty good but it has a Difflow diffuser and the class I'll be racing in doesn't allow that so I was curious if there was anyone around here who might be interested in trading their OEM if I go for it. It's a 2006. Any interest? Do you think I'll have trouble finding someone willing to do this?

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Keep looking in the for sale section. I do see OEM diffusers pop up every now and then. If you want the car then just go for it. Don't let a $500 diffuser stand in your way.

·
Addict
1,326 Posts
I have the stock difusser in the garage, would trade if thats the way you want to go. We'd have to ship though. I'd guess you will have a few people offer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
If only you had this a week ago...I am in NJ and drove up into NY for a Difflow last weekend!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'll see if he's willing to sell at a reasonable price and if so I'll come back and confirm that I'll actually do this.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I have a 2006 with a black OEM diffuser and would be happy to trade. I am in SoCal, but we could work out shipping.

If interested, please email me at duczupa (at) gmail.com.

:up:

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Did you get this worked out? I have a stock diffuser I'm planning on selling...trade would be better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts