The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now im not talking about heavy with TV's and neons etc...

im talking a high line upscale audiophile sound quality system? if so post some pics up im curious to see how and what you did....

my system that is going into the car next week: (keep in mind im an old school car stereo guy)

image dynamics cd-1e horns
dynaudio 5.25 mids for front
dynaudio 6.25 mids in rear
carbon fiber rear box
10" alumapro alchemy 10
Rockford Fosgate EPX-2 Symmetry
Adzzest(clarion) X9255 head unit
2 4x100 MB Quart Premium Amps (was trying to find some old school Xtant Amps but havent yet so these will do

anyways any feedback would be great

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
ooooohhh... I miss my horns. I just love the highs. I love your plans, just the only thing i would change is move the sub up front. ( and find some Xtants )

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
This seems a bit like putting the London Symphony Orchestra in a relatively small storage space. Look forward to hearing how it works out, though!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ooooohhh... I miss my horns. I just love the highs. I love your plans, just the only thing i would change is move the sub up front. ( and find some Xtants )
i agree with the sub up front for imaging and overall sound... however all my friends are over 6'2" and they will surely be the demise of the sub....

Serebo1 said:
This seems a bit like putting the London Symphony Orchestra in a relatively small storage space. Look forward to hearing how it works out, though!
yes well that is the plan :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts