The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Time Warner DVR is completely buggered up and I'm unable to get past the second lap. :mad: Anybody able to make me a DVD or VHS copy? I'll pay anything reasonable (shipping and a few clams for your time)

DO NOT TELL ME THE RESULTS!!!! :no:

Help...Desperate... Going through withdrawals... Violently angry at Time Warner (and yes, I know all the virtues of DirecTV, but my wife works for TW and we get free TV, internet and phone - still considering re-opening the DirecTV account though).

Cheers,
E

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
If you get SPEED, it's being shown on Tuesday morning.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You kidding me right?
I'm a desperate man, I'm willing to suspend my prejudice against the technologically impaired.

·
Registered
311 Posts
ummm Bittorrent?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn kids with your rock'n'roll 8-track tapes and spacebook pages and riptornets! How the hell is an old guy like me supposed to figger out how to work this new amoral technology without risking the Feds (or BBC baddies in this case) showing up at my door?

Okay, I confess that I was able to work it out, but, DAMN, that download took forever! Thanks ...M... for the direct link

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Damn kids with your rock'n'roll 8-track tapes and spacebook pages and riptornets! How the hell is an old guy like me supposed to figger out how to work this new amoral technology without risking the Feds (or BBC baddies in this case) showing up at my door?
...you know, i'm all for buying material from its original creators, but in the case of things flat-out unavailable for purchase in the US market, like unbowdlerised BBC programming, i have no qualms whatsoever about downloading that which i'd otherwise never have an opportunity to see...

...any corporate entities willing to treat me as chattel to be divied out amongst their distribution oligopoly i simply accord exactly the same respect...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts