The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some Lotus items for garage wall. I found some porecelin signs, but all are only 8inch.

I am looking for a larger statement piece.

Founds this only . Any thoughts on quality? Sold on Ebay and Garage Art.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Have one, Thin and light almost see thru :) but on a wall its just fine. you get what you pay for type thing.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply. Was kinda figuring it was too cheap.

·
Ticket Magnet
1,056 Posts
I have the sisters to that.
I took the black background one and had a sleeve sewn along the top. Then I bought a pole 1 1/4"? in diameter and about 6' long. Varnished and put a small post cap on the end, cut to reasonable size (about 5') and it hangs from the side of my garage. It has lasted about 3 years under partial high-sun exposure. I also bought a small, very small, diameter length of stainless rod and inserted it in the seam along the bottom edge to help keep it from wrapping up. The flag is now on its last legs and I have a white one waiting to take its place.
I'll' send you a pic if you want to PM me.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I want one of these and also a neon wall sign, those seem to be hard to find...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For some reason.neon signs look tacky to me. Reminds me of 60 user old Donald sterling types putting those in their garage next to their corvette.

I would really like metal sign.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I've got this one in my wish list on Amazon.

Amazon.com: LOTUS Flag 3' X 5' Banner: Automotive

I keep forgetting to order it though. My guess is it is the same quality and just doesn't have the checkers on the outside edges. I like it a little better than the checker one, which the same guy sells. Would be nice if he had a real picture of it though.

Edited to add:

I just found this one that looks like it might be a thicker materia, from what I can find it's the material they make boat covers out of:

Of course then I went and found them on Ebay and it looks like it's the same thing, just on Amazon one listing gives the fabric and calls it "premium" and the other doesn't.

·
Registered
416 Posts
For some reason.neon signs look tacky to me. Reminds me of 60 user old Donald sterling types putting those in their garage next to their corvette.

I would really like metal sign.
Any sign would be great, never even thought of metal...

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Well I like ours, makes a great nightlight

image.jpg

You know, this day and age you could get a huge cheap tv and put anything you want on it.

The painting you see here (per my avatar) costs me thousands yet a big screen could have put that image up and any and every thing else.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I like ours, makes a great nightlight

You know, this day and age you could get a huge cheap tv and put anything you want on it.

The painting you see here (per my avatar) costs me thousands yet a big screen could have put that image up and any and every thing else.
I love your fridge Lotus magnet. LOVE HTE PAINTING. Love the neon, though I wouldn't light mine up if I had it.

TV is for kids. THings that get me going is that painting you have ...STUNNING

Of course you have the $$ that I dont :bow:

·
Premium Member
2,984 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts