The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our website has a shortage of Exige's and we are looking to get some more listed. Please check out our online exotic car marketplace www.globalautosports.com and if you are interested you can sign up online and start advertising your car right away!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts
The market is drying up !

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Glad I picked mine up in late fall for a *very* good price as the days of sub $40k Exige S seem to be up.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
When I bought my used Elise three years ago I never considered it as an investment... It turns out I did pretty good! I feel like the blind squirrel that found a nut. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
YES!

07 Exige for sale..6000 miles
It is sad that we must sell this Black & yellow Lotus Exige S. Only 6000 miles, always garaged, black leather, luxury pack, track pack, Mp3, AM/FM radio, power windows, air cond, Lotus car cover (soft!) Tires like new. Stripes are vinyl wrap and will come off.
We are now 74 and we just can't get in and out anymore. Great long distance car and it has got good comfort. Unique, rare, fast.
Priced at $45,000.
Only 2000 LBS and 220 HP. For $3000 will put it up to 300 HP... No need... Only if you are a super speed freak. They cost about 75K today.
Call 720-771-4664 Highlands Ranch Colorado. [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts