The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'll start. I'm in Cleveland and should be getting my car next month. Hope to have it broken in in time for Mid-Ohio July 10-11.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice to know I'm not the the only one in Cleveland/Akron getting one. I'm #25 at MAG but I'm not sure what that translates to for a delivery date. What group are you going to Mid-Ohio through? I usually go there with BMWCCA with my MINI Cooper S.

Stay in touch.
Jim

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Im in Louisville Kentucky, right across the river from Southern Indiana, an hour and half from Indy IN and Cincy Ohio.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be going to Mid-Ohio with PCA (Northern Ohio Region). Just did BeaveRun last weekend. Here's a photo. My car is the red one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi folks,

Sorry to have taken so long to check-in. I'm northwest of Columbus ("in the cornfields", as I like to say). Somewhere in the teens on the list at MAG.

I'd love to say I'm getting mine this summer, but am just taking events as they come...

Kevin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi All,

Leo here, living in Lakewood. I drove an Elise at the Cleveland Airshow, it just about made me forget my TR 4. I am giving a check to MAG at the end of this week.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I'm in Lansing with a deposit at AutoEurope. I hope to get mine in March or April.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
hey fellas,

I just looked at my first elise at the Lotus of scottsdale here in AZ, while visiting my brother. And wow i fell in love even more than i was before. I plan on checking on insurance and payments....and ordering mine within the next couple of weeks.

I know there is a dealer in Dublins OHIO.

Basically i want leather seats, and thats about it. Maybe a hard top. I dont want the sound deadening stuff or anything else just the leather:)

any of you guys have any suggestions.....i havent talked to the OHIO dealer yet....But i was considering this as an option. Maybe ordering from the one in AZ..then flying when it arrives and driving it home:)

Have all of you guys had good expierences fromt he lotus dealer in Dublins? Im in the cincy area.

Hope to see u guys at some meets and gathering soon :shift:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts