The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The weather is going to be nice tomorrow. Would anybody like to join me on a run to Bear Mountain. We can meet at the Palisades Mall, I was thinking between 12-1 and do a nice drive..let me know if interested.

Phil

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would love to, if you don't mind cruising with a MR2 Turbo. I'm in westchester county also...send me a PM if you want.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to, if you don't mind cruising with a MR2 Turbo. I'm in westchester county also...send me a PM if you want.

Cool, I sent you a PM..anybody else?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'd like to meet-up but I would like to ride shot gun...my suv can't hang with you guys, and I am very familiar with the roads. I can meet you all somewhere in the beginning of bear mt. Call me :)! 201-575-0861.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested. How long of a ride are we talking about? I live in Verona, NJ.

Doug
Black Esprit S4

Not too long, maybe a drive from Palisades Mall to Bear Mountain (hang, drive) up there for an hour or so and then head back..

How bout meeting at Palisades Mall @ 12:30pm?

Iwantanelise-we can call you when we are up there...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK,
Phil and I just agreed to 1pm in front of the NY Sports Club.

Doug
95Black Esprit S4
Yes, I know it is short notice but if anyone wants to join us we are meeting in front of NYSC at the Palisades Mall @ 1pm for a drive to Bear Mountain.

Hopefully we'll see some more guys there...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Great! No need to ride shotgun...How will you be getting to Bear Mountain? 87 North to the tuxedo exit? Or the palisades pkwy to the roundabout for Bear Mt?? If you can please call me 45 minutes before you get to a meeting point that would be great.
Thanks!
Ciro

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great! No need to ride shotgun...How will you be getting to Bear Mountain? 87 North to the tuxedo exit? Or the palisades pkwy to the roundabout for Bear Mt?? If you can please call me 45 minutes before you get to a meeting point that would be great.
Thanks!
Ciro

Sorry for missing you Ciro..we weren't that long anyway. Short & Sweet. Rafael's friend came and took some cool pics. They should be up later.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for letting me roll with you guys. It was definitely a fun ride and it was nice to meet you Phill and Doug, you have great taste in cars. My friend (Damian) will upload his photos later on.

·
Registered
440 Posts
No problem! It looked like you all had some fun though. Next time we'd have more time to plan ahead. Looking forward to a drive :nanner2:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice shots...I'm anxious to see Damian's as well...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a nice shot from yesterday's drive. Thanks Damian, great job :clap::clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, it was a great drive we had yesterday. I really enjoyed it...and it was nice meeting you Phil and Doug! Phil, I see Rafael showed you that shot. :D Glad you like it! Here are some more shots -

Hope you like them, I'll post more tomorrow.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys, it was a great drive we had yesterday. I really enjoyed it...and it was nice meeting you Phil and Doug! Phil, I see Rafael showed you that shot. :D Glad you like it! Here are some more shots -

Hope you like them, I'll post more tomorrow.
Damian, great job:clap::clap:...you sure know how to work the camera. Thank you. I can't wait for the May 3rd run with Exotic Rally..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts