The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to the Tri-Cities (Washington) area and it looks like Oregon Raceway Park is likely to be my new home for the summer...

Just wondering if anyone on here is a club member and wouldn't mind showing me around and/or letting me use one of your guest passes so I can check out the track before I buy a membership?

Also if anyone can give me any pros/cons of any of the local tracks or groups to run with that would be awesome!

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
No clue on the track but I like seeing another 955i owner! You'll have a longer dry bike season over there as compared to mine in Seattle. As well as more room to get her up to speed ;-)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I didn't know they had memberships... Let me know what you find out.

I absolutely love ORP it's perfect for a Lotus with 16 turns, lots of elevation and no long straights for high HP cars to blast past. With two directions and multiple configurations to run it has a lot of possibilities. It's by far my favorite track to go to!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=KYCvZVn_ko8

·
Registered
502 Posts
So $250 to be a member and then $275 a day or $245 if you go often and $195 once you go a lot? I thought I remembered paying 200-250 for normal track days with PCA and hooked on driving so this doesn't seem like a great deal unless it's no run groups and open passing and a lot more drive time. If so I might join in a year or two when I can make it out more than 2-3 times a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts