The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know if the power outlet between the seats is "always on" or only on when the ignition is on.

I also need someone to snap a few pictures (lo res is ok) of the space/area behind both seats (i need a good idea of space or lack thereof).

I'm planning somethin' fun and I just need to figure out how to get power and where to put it...

Robert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
The power outlet is always on in my 111R

There is a quite a lot of space behind the seats.

Cheers,

NevB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nev - any way you can snap a few digital pics for me? is there a ledge back there? if so, how deep?

thanks

r
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Anyone able to answer this question? (111R owners?)

MikeAR303 said:
Doesn't sound like your planning anything fun to me :rolleyes:
to each their own. That's what makes this car so great. Some will race it, some will make it a daily driver, some will put neon all over it. Any way you serve it up, the car is fabulous.

R
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Biomax said:
is there a ledge back there? if so, how deep?
there is a ledge at about elbow height when seated. the shape is roughly like this:


_________/ ####### \_________

______________________________

the deepest part is around 15cm deep by 30cm wide. The rest is part behind th passenger seat is around 8 cm deep. The part behind the driver varies with seat position [the drivers seat can go back further than the passenger seat which is, of course, fixed]

hope this helps

NevB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
Biomax said:
I need to know if the power outlet between the seats is "always on" or only on when the ignition is on.

I also need someone to snap a few pictures (lo res is ok) of the space/area behind both seats (i need a good idea of space or lack thereof).

I'm planning somethin' fun and I just need to figure out how to get power and where to put it...

Robert

whatcha got planned?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NevB said:
the deepest part is around 15cm deep by 30cm wide. The rest is part behind th passenger seat is around 8 cm deep.
is there any way I can get you to measue that depth? I have a device that is also about "15cm" and I need to make sure it'll fit there. I'll measure my device as well.

Thanks - sorry for all the questions!

robert
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top