The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on you CT guys, I haven't seen a single person around since I bought this Elise,:sad: I would have thought that there was hyge club activity within the lotus community and theres really not :huh:. I will be there in bristol with the CART guys, hopefully some of you come and play also :evil:.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Hey I went the last time you posted and you weren't around. Just an fyi, there's a big brit car show in Ct on sunday so all the Lotus guys I know are going to that. I'll be joining you for the up coming events in Bristol though as it like 8 mins from my house..
Any chance you want to bail and come down to the show? If not I think I'll be going down there at 9ish, so I might swing by to say hi at the Cart event early.. I think they are doing a Pocono event again soon as well, which I want to do since I just finished my Skip Barber 3 day class yesterday..

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't autocross once the summer heat comes in, and CART changes the lot to hartford which sucks IMO so I try to hit the bristol lot as often as I can. So I will be autocrossing for sure this sunday. I will be there around 8am. I'm not really into the car show thing, I am more of a racing oriented kinda car show guy, so I really enjoy lime rock and the autocrossing.
As far as Pocono goes, I won't be doing any CART track events, I don't trust the way they run them, I have heard nothing but bad things about their track days. So when I hit Lime Rock for a track day later this year I will be going with HPDE or SCDA.
Hope to see you around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts