The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these in my prior Lotus and would like to find a set for my present one. Bought them from HRM but understand they are no longer around??? Anyone know where I might be able to order a set? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes we made them for HRM at our shop Coachtrim. We did not advertise the floormats or any of the other interior mods we do for Elise/Exige because of our business relationship with HRM. We are in the process of adding a Lotus section to our website coachtrim.com to show all Lotus mods we have available
Give me a call at 203 743 6556 if you need a set of floormats.
Our regular business hours are M-F 8am to 5:30pm
Johann

·
Registered
454 Posts
plz plz add rubber mats in your line...
I don't understand why no one makes all weather rubber mats for these cars...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
plz plz add rubber mats in your line...
I don't understand why no one makes all weather rubber mats for these cars...
I think it has to do with trapping moisture beneath the mat against the aluminum. Or aluminium, as the case may be.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
What is the cost for a set? They look really nice and I've wanted a set like that for a while.

·
Registered
6 Posts
These floormats are made of wilton wool carpet with a heavy non slip rubber backing bound in leather (your choice of available color) includes embroidered logo. Price for set of two $250
Johann
Coachtrim

·
Registered
56 Posts
How to order?

These floormats are made of wilton wool carpet with a heavy non slip rubber backing bound in leather (your choice of available color) includes embroidered logo. Price for set of two $250
Johann
Coachtrim

Johann

Do you make these floormats in RHD versions? I live Hong Kong, do you ship?
Please advise how to order.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Yes we do ship, but we do not have RHD patterns and I am not sure if the patterns reversed would fit.
Johann
I wouldn't see why not...
How would I go about figuring this one out?
Are the patterns different for placement of the rubber pad - or the actual carpet size?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts