The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in this Exige.

Sounds like a good deal and car for me, but I would love it if someone other then the sales guy could look at it for me.

It is at the Jag dealer:

Wilde Jaguar of Sarasota
4821 Clark Road
Sarasota, FL 34233
Zachary Blaugh

Phone: 941-232-4236

·
Registered
958 Posts
I am interested in this Exige.

Sounds like a good deal and car for me, but I would love it if someone other then the sales guy could look at it for me.

It is at the Jag dealer:

Wilde Jaguar of Sarasota
4821 Clark Road
Sarasota, FL 34233
Zachary Blaugh

Phone: 941-232-4236
Im not too far north of there. Live anywhere where they sell VB?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not too far north of there. Live anywhere where they sell VB?
OK, I will bite, what is VB?

Any chance you would be willing to go have a look over the car? Can't offer you much, but will buy you lunch if I come pick up the car.

·
Registered
958 Posts
VB is Victoria Bitter. An Australian beer I have been trying to find over here in the states.

If you cant get anyone closer to Sarasota to look at it, I will go check it out for you. Just give me a list of things you would want me to look for.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am mostly concerned about mechanical condition. See if it looks like it has been beet up. I expect it is not 100% on the body and interior. Price seems pretty good from what I have seen. Sales guy seems pretty good over the phone.

Will keep an eye out for the beer, but TX is mostly LoanStar (piss water in my opinion) or Shiner (My favorite beer by far).

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
VB is Victoria Bitter. An Australian beer I have been trying to find over here in the states.
I've never been able to find any of the real Australian beer here in the U.S. :( As I recall, Victoria Bitter was very good.

BenLevy3: be aware that is a non-supercharged car, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but something you should know.
Also, it appears that the heat shielding has been removed from the rear around the muffler area, also not necessarily a bad thing.
Appears that the front splitter may be aftermarket, you may want to doublecheck the front areas for scraping, cracking or paint damage.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr. Know, thanks for the info, this is the info I need to know. So not supercharged would be equivalent to an to an Elise performance wise? That would explain the price a fair bit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup. That be the car. The sales guy did say they got it from another dealer. He flat out said I could have it for $36,900, but may be able to get a bit more off. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
958 Posts
OK, I will bite, what is VB?

Any chance you would be willing to go have a look over the car? Can't offer you much, but will buy you lunch if I come pick up the car.
Sorry, Ben, I am just too damn busy to do this. Hopefully its still there and another person can do it for you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. I am glad you did not go out to look at it for me because I have decided against that car. I was confused about the Exige vs the Exige S. Did not realize that there was a 190HP Exige.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts