The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
$45 to show off the Elise... a little expensive. But it could be fun!! Anyone from Maryland, DC or NOVA want to meet in Old Town and drive up together?
Are you going to take part in any of the events like the "Hyperdrive" on the Jefferson circuit? I've never been to a Hyperfest, but it looks promising...

·
Registered
992 Posts
I cant recommend driving the event - it's a little loosey goosey, but it is fun to show up at this... I think I may be there. I usually try to go.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My car is going to be in the Mischief booth, but I have a jiu jistu thing so I might not be there at all. My husband is taking my car for me, but maybe I can come late. Stop by the booth and say hello if I am not there my husbands name is Damen.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Are cars that haven't been modified out the ying yang even welcome at this event?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Ok. I may show up then. I know some of those chics from Motorsports Models a little too well. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
awesome i think i may go then... 45 bucks even if u dont drive the events? well sounds like a good time atleast ;-)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The Motorsports Models want me to park at there tent, so that's where I will be if the weather cooperates. Stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I stopped by this very late in the day after the weather cleared. I would describe it more as Mud and Drunk Fest than Hyperfest. My Lamborghini was getting way too much attention from some extremely drunk people for my comfort level so I did not stay long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts