The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
She's afraid of the salt at Christmas. I guess you could say I dress her up as a ghost all winter as she sits in the garage under a light car cover.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Here in the 'burbs, bored women have started this 'Trunk or Treat' thing where people take their minivans and SUVs and decorate the back area and kids trick or treat. It's usually in a school parking lot and often features MILFs in Ugg boots drinking Tito's out of a coffee travel mug while their 10 year old daughters are dressed like slutty nurses.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Here in the 'burbs, bored women have started this 'Trunk or Treat' thing where people take their minivans and SUVs and decorate the back area and kids trick or treat. It's usually in a school parking lot and often features MILFs in Ugg boots drinking Tito's out of a coffee travel mug while their 10 year old daughters are dressed like slutty nurses.
rotfl

·
Registered
905 Posts
Best explanation of truck or treat EVAR :bow:rotfl:coolnana::nanner:

·
Registered
296 Posts
rotfl
I'm horrified and intrigued all at the same time.
TTIWWP!

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
HAHAHAHa!

I like the OP pics too, hope the cops don't come asking questions.

I did see (I think in the Evora Forum) some jack-o-lantern teeth on the grill. Looked pretty good.

·
Premium Member
4,127 Posts
Back when I was 18 I wrapped the white roll bar on my Subaru Brat with red ribbon during Christmas, now I look back on it........It was sort of gay!

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Ho Ho Ho...

There are few who deny, at what I do I am the best
For my talents are renowed far and wide
When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night
I excel without ever even trying...

·
Premium Member
4,127 Posts
That will be my Christmas card this year!

Thanks Dood!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Did mine up for my kids' school Halloween thingy last Saturday. Left it on for our spirited drive on Sunday. 8 Lotus cars with the lead car rocking horns and teeth. Nice!

Attachments

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Totally stole this idea from here, but here it is:

Attachments

·
Scott Graham
293 Posts
Happy Halloween!!

Show your lotus costumes if you have 'em! :clap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts