The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Emira on order
50 Posts
I pointed out a factual error you made in your post. All you had to do was admit you were a little overly enthusiastic with your numbers, but instead, you start questioning my seniority on the forum and my overall experience with Lotus cars, as if that has anything to do with math. My experience with manufacturing was relayed within the context of the complexities of regulatory compliance, which is relevant. How does your experience with Lotus cars change the fact that 93,900 is less than 100,000? And now you are trying to weasel out of it by adding in taxes. Nobody adds in taxes when talking about car prices in the US because taxes are different for everyone depending on their state. How about also addressing the fact that the FE cars are loaded and comes with more than "a few" options?

You can't make a factually false post with an inflammatory tone, and then act indignant when you are challenged on the facts. If you don't like your posts being replied to in kind, then perhaps don't write posts using a tone that you wouldn't like to see direct at you.
A base Emira will be under 80k... put any options in a C8 to make it equipped like the FE Emira and you're well over 100k...also... fact remains, not enough pedals in the C8. Also... from what is being speculated about the AMG I4, that thing might eventually make close to 500hp. This car will be competitive amongst all the other sports cars in this category I think...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts