The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
5,463 Posts
if you are going to option up, it's always best to take a look at the GTS. It's optioned and priced very well.
While it is hard to purchase the 718 or any Porsche for that matter, without being optioned up. Those options cost a pretty penny and no base GTS to GT4 is appointed as well as the FE Emira. leather, contracts stitching, LED lights, premium sound system, navi, metallic paint, The Emira is the lower cost deal.

·
Illegal Alien
5,463 Posts
People think that the FE is priced higher because of options. Based on everything I've heard and read, the $94k is the base price. The FE is getting all of the options at no additional cost. So everyone hoping for a cheaper future Emira without options better be looking to get an i4. I don't think the V6 will be a penny less, in fact, it'll be more.
Doesn't work that way. The FE pricing includes option packages at a heavy discount, but not "Free".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.