The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few people are in AZ, but I'm just wondering who else here is a waiter with Scottsdale Lotus?

I'm #16 waiting for a Magnetic Blue, Touring package. Hoping for delivery in late October.

PS: Anyone know if the demo model's in yet?

·
Registered
24 Posts
# 10 Red/Black int., LLS, Touring, Hardtop, Star Shield.

Dan called me 2 weeks ago and said it would be built in August and hopefully delievered 4 to 6 weeks later!:clap:

Afterwards wondered if the Star Shield was going to be installed at the factory as he was confirming my option for this before the build date. Though I hear it can't be done until 2 weeks after painting. Does anybody know how long the complete production time of the car is?

·
Registered
78 Posts
#45 and waiting

n/m

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
macsuibhne said:
wondered if the Star Shield was going to be installed at the factory as he was confirming my option for this before the build date. Though I hear it can't be done until 2 weeks after painting.
The Star Shield is installed after it gets to port here in the US.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I no longer have a spot on the list but I was in the area today so I stopped by and talked to Dan. He said they were expecting the Demo car today and kept getting excited everytime a semi came down the road but no luck so far. He said it would definitely be there in the next few days though.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks L8BRAKR. Sorry to hear you're no longer on the list. Hopefully, if you can't your mind in the future, the lists won't be so long.

·
Registered
103 Posts
in the future, the lists won't be so long
That's funny. Last time I checked Scottsdale's list was over 200.

I hope Dan calls everyone on the list when the demo arrives. That will be a lot of dialing, but I know all of us on the list are eagerly awaiting the cars. I drove the euro car last fall, but I can't wait to see and drive the federal car.

Do you know if this is their LSS or non-LSS demo car?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Demo Watch 2004

I called Dan at 6:00 p.m. Friday. No demo model yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts