The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I'd login for the day there would be 4 pages of new posts. Rarely it would hit 5 pages. Recently, maybe 3 months ago or so, I've noticed that number nearly double to 7 or 8 pages daily. Pretty amazing all things considered and not really sure what has brought all the new traffic. Or maybe word has finally gotten around after 10 years there is a Lotus forum. lol

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Can it be used as a daily driver and will it fly? Where can I find a clam? Should I get a divorce? Is this a total loss? I'm buying a new Lotus at age 14, is this a good idea? These questions and more on LT now, now, now!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I agree, it is probably a function of new owners. A lot of the postings are from people (like me) who have owned their Lotus less than a year, and then the responses from the more sage and savvy longer owners.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Can it be used as a daily driver and will it fly? Where can I find a clam? Should I get a divorce? Is this a total loss? I'm buying a new Lotus at age 14, is this a good idea? These questions and more on LT now, now, now!
Is this a good deal? Can it beat my buddys 5.0 Mustang? rotfl rotfl

·
Registered
693 Posts
I would say that it's more due to the season and people are driving their cars much more during the spring/summer.

A smaller demographic for new used car owners like myself.

Like any forum, there will always be repeat questions. However in their defense, the search function on LT is useless. Google finds what I want on LT better than anything.

More traffic the better IMO.

Tim

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
My guess is all the magazine articles / publicity regarding the demise of Elige production, the new Evora, upcoming Esprit, Lotus returning to Formula 1, Bahar and Lotus's direction and uncertain future, etc., piqued and renewed the general public's interest in the Lotus brand. Hence, more lurkers andnew members participating. Also, I agree a whole sleuth of recent and potential owners with similar but unfamiliar proplems/issues resulted in repeated threads and heavier forum traffic.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I would say that it's more due to the season and people are driving their cars much more during the spring/summer.

A smaller demographic for new used car owners like myself.

Like any forum, there will always be repeat questions. However in their defense, the search function on LT is useless. Google finds what I want on LT better than anything.

More traffic the better IMO.

Tim
I think it is this. I do not really see the prices dropping, in fact I think they have risen for Spring...

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Anyone else notice the heavier traffic on LT?

Did somebody say food? Are you calling us fat?
PHAT?

As for traffic - easy. Cars are cheaper so more people getting them (and Evoras), but....

It's spring. Cars car coming out of hibernation and more people want to discuss track days, spirited drives, auto crosses and Elise body kits on S2000s.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts