The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get a big red bar at the top that says my file quota is exceeded or something like that. So does anyone else have this or is there any other way to post pics other than uploading them to photobucket and going through all that?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I will check into that but check out using the gallery... or was that where the message was?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will check into that but check out using the gallery... or was that where the message was?
It was when I went to post a pic in a thread. Had it a week or so ago, figured maybe it was just something with the changes. Tried again last night, same thing.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
And she said she'd never post a picture of herself here !!!! rotfl-poke-

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
( I DO have the same outfit though....glad we didn't wear it at the same time ! )

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
You can hit the paper clip icon thingy in the Advanced Post link and you can "attach" a pic instead of linking it to your gallery.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Keith, it should be fixed now. I can't fix RacyTracy's post though.... nor can the goggles. They do nothing.

·
Registered
856 Posts
My eyes! The goggles they do nothing!

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uz27HTFdkYE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
The problem was for anyone in the SPONSOR group, but should be fixed now.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for looking under the hood and getting me taken care of.

(here's something to sooth the eyes from the previous post)

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts