The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Apparently it's a Ferrari/Maserati dealer. I've never heard of it. Has anyone been there or bought a car there? Any thoughts?
I've not actually purchased a car from them, but have had other business relationships with them and found them to be straightforward and professional in everyway. The Harris' are a class act! I have no problem recommending them.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I purchased my car from them and can say nothing but good things. Contact Tim Beers in sales.

·
Registered
124 Posts
A very nice and honest Dealership. A few years back I purchased an older Esprit from them and everything went smoothly. Heck, they even let me sit in the Enzo they had in the show room -

·
Registered
106 Posts
Purchased the Lotus lug tool from them. $15 and change, expected it to be twice that being a Lotus tool and from a dealer. Was pleasently surprised. Web site has some fine high resolution pics that make great wallpaper too.
I have to get down there and socialize a little with them, I hear they have track days at MMP they give out. Tim is nice, I see him once in awhile, his brother lives a couple streets from me.

Steve

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Purchased the Lotus lug tool from them. $15 and change, expected it to be twice that being a Lotus tool and from a dealer. Was pleasently surprised. Web site has some fine high resolution pics that make great wallpaper too.
I have to get down there and socialize a little with them, I hear they have track days at MMP they give out. Tim is nice, I see him once in awhile, his brother lives a couple streets from me.

Steve
They usually have one or two track days at MMP a year. Fun days but a bit spendy. You do get to spend a lot of time on the track with Ferrari's though.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Bought our used Exige from them, via their internet ad. Shipping was prompt and professional. Honest, straightforward. Good experience.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bought mine from them as well, sales was good and service has been good to me as well.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Tim is a great guy. I'd buy a Lotus from him on one condition though...I have to see him get in and out of the car! rotfl
Actually test drove their AS 220S demo. He drove it to put gas in it and warm it up, returned and got in the passenger side..... It was a smooth flowing motion with no stops. :bow::bow:

I'm sure he's done it a few times. I did comment that getting in and out was an art. He said I should see the "big" guy that works there get in and out, so I guess he's not the largest one there.rotfl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts