The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they're not currently a Lotus dealer, (which is somewhat odd) but has anyone ever called up Stanford European to see if they're considering becoming one? Looks like they're currently Lambo/Porsche/Used only? Its unclear from the website: http://www.stanfordeuropean.com/

Steve

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Lotus is in Los Gatos, Redwood City and within the last year SF. We've got 3 dealers in 60 miles, so would doubt Lotus would add another one anytime soon.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Boardwalk was quite upset at LCU when they signed BMCD in SFO. Boardwalk would have to go or drop out in order to do get to Stanford Euro.

Personally, while some may complain about Boardwalk, their location is EXCELLENT. You can imagine the number of people to travel past the "Lotus" emblem each day as they go to & from work on 101. In comparison Stanford Euro is on Park Blvd in Palo Alto, which is about 3 blocks off El Camino. You'd have WANT to go there to find them. I doubt my wife knows they are there and we've lived in the area for over 18 years!

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Kiyoshi,
Do you remember Loose imports on El Camino in Palo Alto - Lotus dealers, I bought my first Lotus a 74 Europa from them in 82.

Chris
Chris,

I didn't know you bought your first Lotus from Jim & sons!!! I remember them only too well. After dad passed away the boys moved down to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and have a store/shop down there.

That store sold a LOT of Lotus back in the day....

Kiyoshi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts