The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2007 Lotus elise- BWR SC'd
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an extra transmission tunnel/ center console I was thinking of cutting some Material off of it to make it look like one of the exposed center consoles. Wondering if anyones done it before or what other things have people done to their transmission tunnels/center consoles

Parts Finder
2008 Exige S
So I have an extra transmission tunnel/ center console I was thinking of cutting some Material off of it to make it look like one of the exposed center consoles. Wondering if anyones done it before or what other things have people done to their transmission tunnels/center consoles
Took it out and put in storage 馃槀

Registered
Have you seen this console cap? A little pricey...but kind of along the ideas of what you're talking about.

Registered
2007 Lotus elise- BWR SC'd
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you seen this console cap? A little pricey...but kind of along the ideas of what you're talking about.

Yea I have seen that kinda pricey for what it is that鈥檚 why I was looking to see if anyone else has just modified the stock console

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.