1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
225 Posts
I sold this one to a customer in Atlanta, he traded in an 08 Viper on it, didnt keep it long. It had 200 or so miles on it when I sold it to him, he only had it a week before he wanted to trade it back for an SC Elise. Guess he ended up with the Boxster.

Ive got a Storm Titanium 240(Tour, Track, SS, Carbon Splitter, Carbon Mirrors, Padded Leather console)that a customer traded in with 137 Miles available if this white one doesnt work out for you.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rick...you come highly recommended by Jeff from Minnesota:up:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I recommend getting both a repair history and an ECU dump from the dealer. It has saved me from buying a mistake! (ECU dump showed the car was revved to 8750 RPM - ouch!)

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Some engines come with high rev's from the factory it seems. Might want to look into it more if its one you really want....

·
Registered
693 Posts
OMG! she's a beaut! Exact car and color I'm looking for... Muahahahaah!

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
I recommend getting both a repair history and an ECU dump from the dealer. It has saved me from buying a mistake! (ECU dump showed the car was revved to 8750 RPM - ouch!)

Good Luck!
8750 is bad...why? Was it a low mileage car? (below 1000?)

·
Registered
584 Posts
I sold this one to a customer in Atlanta, he traded in an 08 Viper on it, didnt keep it long. It had 200 or so miles on it when I sold it to him, he only had it a week before he wanted to trade it back for an SC Elise. Guess he ended up with the Boxster.

Ive got a Storm Titanium 240(Tour, Track, SS, Carbon Splitter, Carbon Mirrors, Padded Leather console)that a customer traded in with 137 Miles available if this white one doesnt work out for you.
I think you mean you have a Solar Yellow S240. At least that is what it looks like from your website.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG! she's a beaut! Exact car and color I'm looking for... Muahahahaah!
They lowered the asking price to 59850 in case you or anyone else are interested...I would jump at it myself, but I am still working on getting the car I ordered....
Used Porsche Atlanta

·
Registered
584 Posts
Nope, weve got a Black 240, Silver 240 and Storm 240 available now. Thanks!
My bad. I didn't see these one the site - it was late and I was tired and obviously searched wrong :shrug:. The STi is EXACTLY what I want and at a great price, but it is too early for me. Damn! I will be visiting your site to stare at it until it's sold, which for you, I hope is soon.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

The guys name wasn't George was it?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yep, do you know him?
Yep, George is a buddy of mine. The guy goes through cars like you would not believe. Well maybe you do, probably about the 3rd or 4th lotus he has purchased from you guys.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
+1

8750 rpm is no call for alarm and if someone really wants it, they ought really check it out as it seems like a very good deal.
Just to clarify - I dont think he was talking about this car being revved to 8750 - it was another car he was considering purchasing....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts