The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's at the point where I can't stand the sound system in my exige any more, however I don't know anything about car stereos and I also don't know of anywhere in Calgary that I would trust to work on my car.

I tried Auto-temp when I needed work done on my mustang and they did a HORRIBLE job, now I don't really want to bring my car anywhere without a good referal from someone.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I dont know anyone there that does stereos but you can call a place called Temple Of Torque they work on a lot of high end cars so they might know some one.
By the way are you going to the track day on May 12 that Weissach is puting on, and have you ever been on that track.
I'm thinking of driving down for it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I signed up for that about a month ago, just got my licence last april and my exige 4 month later so I've never been to a track yet.

That would be a fun drive from PG! I drove up there a few months ago in a 300 (rental) and I had it maxed at 180 quite a few times comfortably, I really wished I was in my exige (Damn snow!).

·
Lotus Sales
106 Posts
It's at the point where I can't stand the sound system in my exige any more, however I don't know anything about car stereos and I also don't know of anywhere in Calgary that I would trust to work on my car.

I tried Auto-temp when I needed work done on my mustang and they did a HORRIBLE job, now I don't really want to bring my car anywhere without a good referal from someone.
Call Stuart at Weissach. He might know someone that does our work for our Lotus and Lamborghini clients in Calgary.

Hope you are well.

Cheers,

Kai

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just installed a stereo in my elise.

See thread:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f133/easiest-way-get-wires-head-unit-56244/

Its not that hard, but I have done it before (corvette, vw & yaris).

I looked around Calgary and couldn't find anything either - and no good recomendations.

I ordered the stealthbox from visions (on 32nd NE - most helpful guy there was tyler) after finding most places couldn't even find a price for it - including other visions stores.

If you do decide to try it yourself I'd be willing to help out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts