The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone here go today? No lotus but quite a bit of nice cars. The show leaves alot to be desired when it comes to sports cars but there are alot of nice luxury cars. Porsche had the best sports car setup with the Cayman S and 911S. I was hoping to see an A8 but no dice... The new Jag XF is nice but they didnt even have an XK. There was a black Z06, they do look mean. The new BMW X6 is awesome. Best looking SUV out now IMO.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guess not, howbout one in your area? Im thinking of going to the next NYC show. Anyone ever go to that? Is it as big as the LA show that I see on TV?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I would have gone but I basically forgot about it. Sorry to hear that it wasn't that great. I went a few years ago and was pretty disappointed.

Bavarian Motorist - I'm going to have to come down and drive with you guys at some point soon!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's an Albany auto show? Hell, I'll go. Can't be worse than the NYC one.

The NYC one is huge and even when it sucks like this year, it's still pretty good. The key is to get in on the press day when there's no people and they let you sit in all the cars and flirt with all the models :D

every year at the pepsi. If youve gone to the NYC one dont bother with this one. It would be a joke.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I think both of you need to come down for a drive :cool: Only 145 miles from Albany :) Takes me 2 hours.
Definitely. I see you setting up great rides and stuff all the time - and I always want to go. There's no way I'm going to make it through another summer without meeting all you guys (who are pretty close)...I'll hopefully see you soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts