Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be showing my 05' Elise pictured below and I think the other cars in the group are an Exige, an Esprit, and an Evora. The show is actually much larger than the picture shows, probably 6 or 7 areas of comparable size. Everything imaginable is there too. Too bad you are so far away. I will take pictures at this years show, of the Lotus Cars of course, and post them.

Attachments

·
Loves to talk
867 Posts
Pretty! I'd appreciate your coverage. As I said, looks like fun and the hotel's reasonable into the bargain. Unfortunately, Orlando is a bridge too far for us but there's always next year.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been going to this show for a few years but this will be my first time exhibiting. I put my hardtop on and put the CF splitter on too. Everything ready to go and I will get LOTs of photos. Last year I took my drone and got areal video and stills but no room for it this year, LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
decisions decisions

Eye live in Orlando and this is the first I've heard of it. Seems like a little late to buy a ticket to drink whiskey and walk around saying, "Nice car." Maybe I'll show up and burn donuts in the Ritz Parking lot in my award winning 97 Esprit [the 11th V8 built] just to show off how clean the windows are - Eye spent three hours this past Sunday cleaning / Rain-Xing / Rain-X black bottle anti-fogging the windows...the windows in the midengine section are tricky.

........bet I stay home and work on the VanDiemen Formula Continental - hope to finish puting in new rear axles / tripods this Friday....doubt I go down to Sebring for the HSR Historic Sports Racing weekend nor over to Daytona for the Audi factory test sessions.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can probably get your car in for $10. I already paid my admission and additional cars are only $10. PM me if you are interested. We are meeting at 8:45 to drive all the Lotus cars in together. BTW, what is the plural of Lotus?

Your car sounds like it would fit in great with the others I'm driving in with. We could make a nice showing for Lotus this year!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 Days and Counting!

·
Registered
480 Posts
The official plural of Lotus is just plain and simply Lotus. See you at the Race Trac at 8:45 am on Sunday.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, glad we got that one taken care of!!! :grin2:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Could maybe make it to the Ritz-Carlton by 9:00 - 9:15 Sunday morning. No idea where the Race-Track station you referred to is.

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
509 Posts
Racetrack - 4375 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821 (at West Taft Vineland Road) (Just West of the Ritz-Carlton FOS)

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I will be there with my Evora. This is one of my favorite shows of the year. Will see you there if you are going.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'll be looking for the various Lotus in the morning about 9ish. I'll be in a white Esprit. Flag me down if you see me, thanks

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:UK:All Lotus,:UK:
Meeting at Racetrack - 4375 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821 (at West Taft Vineland Road) (Just West of the Ritz-Carlton FOS) at 8:45 so we can all drive in together!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So Festivals of Speed was fun! Lotus had a great turnout!

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We had 2 Esprit, 3 Elise, and 1 Evora. Too bad the Exige did not show....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts