The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want mine to look like this one! Does anyone know where I can get that " LIL' ANGEL" banner across the top????

Attachments

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LOL.

In all seriousness...I have been looking at some carbon fibre bits and pieces. Anyone seen anything nice looking for the S2?

Im generally a minimalist, but if its not too pricey, is functional and looks decent I'd consider it.

Anyone have any cool plans for their cars?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Jennifer, Let me know if you find a source. I like the carbon addons too but do NOT want a Supertuner.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have modded my S2000 with lots of cf, took all extraneous stuff out of the interiior, added Mugen coilovers, and put in Toda header and Spoon air duct. Aftermarket brakes and ducting. Yada yada. :)

When I realized the Elise was coming over here, I found Lotus pretty much has provided a car that I was trying to get the S2000 to be.

I'd probably get the Lotus sport header/exhaust if available and other wheels to save the LSS tires for track days. That's it. "Hi! My name is Prolene and I am a recovering modder." :D

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prolene, I have an S2000 friend who sounds similiar to you.

I myself have never added anything onto my car's before, but I found some cool looking carbon window cranks and dash bits but I lost the page. They are of course, not necessary, and I doubt I'd even end up with them, but thought I'd ask here to see if anyone was looking at anything similiar. I think the Elise is wonderful as is, but would consider a few trinkets here and there for the interior. I primarily am concerned with performance so I usually let exterior and interior slide.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PS, the last picture I promise!

Anyone here know how to airbrush? We can all do our engine covers too!

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
OneFastMiata said:
I primarily am concerned with performance so I usually let exterior and interior slide.
Same here. I suppose that's why someone asked me if my Honda was a 'repo', the interior having been discretely lightened, i.e. gutted. :(

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
At some point I would like to go forced induction. Its not that the car needs it, but I like to experiance a car then can approach the handling and quickness of half million dollar super car. Being I dont hang with people with cars like that, this will be my only way of owning and enjoying such a super car experience. At 300bhp this little bugger will be a killer amoung giants. 0-60 in the 3.5 sec range. Whooo hooo!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I want to see how much weight I can remove. I don't know how much the CF will save, not much I think as the GRP is pretty light as it is. The doors seem like a place where some weight could be lost. I dont like the added carpet and sill covers on the inside, so they may go. I am still seriously thinking about the F20C replacement, now that the Toyo engine has bumped up the weight anyway. This forum will make a great place to share mods and ideas.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
I'll ( Sector 111 ) be offering CF parts from ReVerie. They've developed some very beautiful high quality CF parts. We are working closely with them to develop some Fed Elise-specific solutions.

So will Ketchup or Mustard get the V8 implant? ;)

·
Registered
971 Posts
OneFastMiata said:
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I NEED neon.
I still think someone should make a replacement for the side marker lights that illuminates the rims, that should look pretty good shining on the spokes as your cruising around at night.:cool:

EDIT: Not for me of course, my Elise is going to remain stock. Except for the Aux cable for the MP3 player stereo, I want to be able to plug my Nomad Jukebox into it rather than having to carry CDs.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I'll be going with the EliseArmor™ full-body armor plating conversion and adding on the optional 50mm turret for heavy traffic. :D

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I've seen it a number of times, but that tiger striped paint job looks so great!

I will be adding this on a chain dangling from my rear-view mirror. It's a cut-out coin (10 cent Singapore coin). No other mods planned for the moment.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts