The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for a track day there through Redline Events. It's $120 for the day, four sessions 25 min. each. You can also take their driving school (inc. drive along instructor) for $50. Signup is at the link below. If you're from Thousand Oaks area, we could caravan up, probably leave around 6am to be there at 7:30. Hope to see other Loti out there!
http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/cp/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=48

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Don't forget there is a LARGE LOTUS DRIVE on July 26th: Stargazer Lotus Run to Mount Pinos.
So far MILLIONS of Lotus cars are going.

If I was not leading this drive, and it was a different date, I would think twice.
The problem with the weekend inexpensive HPDE is there are a LOT of different cars signed up (Millions) and with a small track, there may be TOO many cars, illegal passing, inexperienced drivers and crowding. I've been on one of those and that was enough. I seek out a track day that has a maximum cars (30 total).

I hope your event works out well and you have a blast!:D

We'll think about you when we're looking at our home, the Milky way!:eek:
Maybe I'll join you next time....

--Hal

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn! That sounds cool. Wish I would have researched other options first. Gotta think about this one....

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Hmmm...never attended this event though I'm gonna hit the Redline Time Attack at ROVAL CA spdwy in 1 week....I'll think about this one...def. want to hit Streets!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to attend, I have much to learn and won't be focusing on speed, so if it's a bit crowded (although the folks at Redline think it will be light attendance, giving us lots of track time), I'm going to avoid any passing games and concentrate on whatever the instructors feed me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts