The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts
I'm definetally thinking of going, but not sure what day though.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Technically, there was last year. Manhattan had it in the same area as Rolls and Spyker. the 72D made it NA debut.

LEO does a little "show area" every year and will be doing it again this year. Club111 is planing a visit as well. PM Vangman for more info.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Mike, I'd be interested...let me know what day you are going to go.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
ill be there, as my car will be in the leo booth! on the 29th. everyone should come that day!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
it opens to the public on FRIDAY which is the 21st..the "public sneak preview day"...Thursday is the media and dealer preview day....

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Technically, there was last year. Manhattan had it in the same area as Rolls and Spyker. the 72D made it NA debut.

LEO does a little "show area" every year and will be doing it again this year. Club111 is planing a visit as well. PM Vangman for more info.

Yeah, I had a hard time calling that a booth because it was hidden behind a herd of Phantoms and Spyker D12s :p

I can always go twice :wave:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Just an FYI, if you are planning on seeing Ferrari and Maserati, don't bother b/c they will NOT be attending the NY Autoshow. I believe Lamborghini is the same deal...

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just an FYI, if you are planning on seeing Ferrari and Maserati, don't bother b/c they will NOT be attending the NY Autoshow. I believe Lamborghini is the same deal...

WTF? Any idea why? This is a pretty big market for those cars. :shrug: There's quite a few dealers in the area.

Let's see...four Ferrari/Maserati dealers in NY/CT/NJ combined and five Lambo dealers :shrug:

·
Registered
890 Posts
http://www.autoshowny.com/galleries/cars

it does list Ferrari and Maserati as being on exhibit though no lambo...
...we'll know for sure on press-day (this Wednesday).

WTF? Any idea why? This is a pretty big market for those cars. :shrug: There's quite a few dealers in the area.

Let's see...four Ferrari/Maserati dealers in NY/CT/NJ combined and five Lambo dealers :shrug:
PM me and I'll give you the low down. But it's not as obvious as you think.

·
Registered
890 Posts
well today was Press Day at the NY Auto Show and Ferrari was a no show - however, Lambo did bring the Reventon. But the general consensus is that it was pretty lame.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
the ny tristate area is a big car market, why would its auto show suck? i know its not the auto mecca of us but still plenty big? any thoughts?

·
Registered
547 Posts
My girlfriend and I will be going on the 29th. Anyone going that day? If so, cya there!
Ummm this is a little awkward because I thought I was going with your gf that day.

just playin. :)

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts
I think I'm going tomarrow with my father, should he decide to take off work. I can't wait to see the ZR1, and all the other cars that are there!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts