The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if things have improved with them. I read some sketchy things about them awhile back, but they are the closest Lotus dealer to me and would be far more convenient than going down to Princeton or to RS Motorsports in Closter.

However, if they don't have their act together (which is the impression I got before) then I'll bite the bullet and head to one of the other guys.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've been over there. Speak with Tom he is the service manager seems like a good guy. Bringing my car into them on the 18th for a stage 2 exhaust and first service

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BM-- I need to have the side window adjusted to seal with the soft top, and I also need to see what other maintenence needs to be done since I bought the car used. Probably an oil change for sure.

Yelotail-- I'm coming from Pompton Lakes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I can let you know after the 18th when they finish with mine. I'm using them because they are 5 minutes from my office in Hasbrouck Heights

·
Premium Member
11,715 Posts
BM-- I need to have the side window adjusted to seal with the soft top, and I also need to see what other maintenence needs to be done since I bought the car used. Probably an oil change for sure.

Yelotail-- I'm coming from Pompton Lakes.
Hey, I'm over here in Chester. You have other options, in case you didn't know. Ralph in Closter (?), Princeton dealer too.

Oil changes and window adjustments are fairly easy DIYs, again in case you didn't know.

-g

1 - 7 of 7 Posts