The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're doing a new office and I decided it would be fun to have some magazine covers featuring the "new lotus" framed. We have ALL the magazines but they've also been read 100 times, left on the couch, slept on by the cats, used as a drink coaster, dropped, torn etc.

I'd like to have Dupont Registery from last month, but I cant even find where to get back issues of that?

Anyone have any good condition magazines with Lotus Elise on the front they could spare and know where I can get back issues of Dupont Registery? Itwas just last month that they had the Elise on the cover I think.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I have the dupont issue but it's already on the wall in my office with a few other covers :D

I could scan it if you want and you can print it on a decent printer...

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MikeAR303 said:
I have the dupont issue but it's already on the wall in my office with a few other covers :D

I could scan it if you want and you can print it on a decent printer...
I may take you up on that failing finding my own copy. There's GOT to be someone who has more than one copy OR knows how to order a back issue. Heck, if I were more resourceful I bet there's a magazine rack somewhere with at least a DR sitting in it.

I'd also like to have the mag cover with the Orange Lotus Elise on the cover.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
OneFastLotus said:
I'd also like to have the mag cover with the Orange Lotus Elise on the cover.
The September issue of Sports Car International had a nice picture of a Chrome Orange on the cover. I can try to find the info on ordering back issues tonight. Sorry, I won't be parting with my copy.

scanned copy I found on here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts