The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
Im looking for S4 wheels. They grab me by the boo boo big time.
These can be with or without tires.
Gallagars choice could be my second.
Anyone?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'd consider selling my widened S4 wheels. fronts are stock width 17x7 with 215/40s tires and the rears are 17x11 with 315/35s. the wheels were sand blasted and then powdercoated in a silver/chromlike powder. The tires are Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas. I also had spacers custom machined. I've only put about 600-1000 miles on the wheel/tire combo. Here's apicture of how they look on the Esprit.

here's a shot from behind showing off those wide meats!

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This would also include removing 2mm. Plus about .008 for clearance upon obtaining to fit an 89?
Is this correct?

·
Registered
576 Posts
This would also include removing 2mm. Plus about .008 for clearance upon obtaining to fit an 89?
Is this correct?
The front bore needs to go from 58 mm to 60 mm. The rear is the same. I have a set being enlarged as we speak, but they are already sold.

No sure what your comment of .008 refers to

Randy

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The front bore needs to go from 58 mm to 60 mm. The rear is the same. I have a set being enlarged as we speak, but they are already sold.

No sure what your comment of .008 refers to

Randy
Clearance.

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Having purchased Saturns I would also consider selling mine
This would be best considering it is in somewhat close proximation! !!!
Papa, can you hear me?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Mike,

If I were you I'd buy quad cam's set up. He has spacers that fit perfectly including the front hub bore sizes. You won't need to bore out his wheels to fit your car. This is good in case you wanted to sell these later you can still them without having to bore out the fronts. Highly recommended. His wheels come out flush to the car giving it an entirely different and more aggressive look. On top of that you have an insane wide stance in the rear.

Not sure what he is asking but if he were selling these when I first bought my car I would have jumped on them and been done with it. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts