The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about trying the Sector 111 tall rails but would like to sit in a seat modified with them first if possible. Is there anyone in the Austin or Houston area that has this mod and would let me sit in their car?

Thanks,
Eric

·
Tire abuser
772 Posts
I have tall rails in Dallas... but plan to be in College Station on the 26th and 27th at the TWS with NASA. Sign up and come drive. They will have HPDE, time trials and racing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like fun but that's one of the reasons I am interested in the tall rails. I'm 6'2" and barely fit without a helmet. I know I could run without the top on but with just the factory 3 point seat belt that's a lot of travel above the top of the car I could do if something goes wrong.

·
Tire abuser
772 Posts
Sounds like fun but that's one of the reasons I am interested in the tall rails. I'm 6'2" and barely fit without a helmet. I know I could run without the top on but with just the factory 3 point seat belt that's a lot of travel above the top of the car I could do if something goes wrong.
Sounds like a smart move. I did a little autox before lowering the seat, but it is better to have a good fit and a requirement for the track. Everyone is shaped different, but I am a little of 6'4" and can now wear my helmet without hitting the padding in my hard top. Good luck with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts